Thursday, April 17, 2008

Days like today that I ride around town on my bike and all these thoughts waft through my mind like the gulls above about what I would like to write about in this evening web log. But when I sit down at night to write my mind draws a blank. But one of the best rides of the week are on the way home from a breakfast meeting through Cornwall Park early in the morning just as the sun is rising and the morning mist still enshrouds to towering firs, hemlocks and cedars. This is a picture of the magical mystical park nestled in the City of Bellingham.

But tonight my mind is scattered after a long week, and still a bit more work to do. I look forward to the weekend. Although it too is filled, it will be fun stuff. And I made plans tonight to go back east during June (or Junuary, as I've heard it called here). But weather will still be tolerable on the East Coast. I am sure it will be some business too.

No comments: