Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Views

Here's a picture of the hills that become the Cascades. Four houses down the street looking east. A fun day of a cell phone to my ear starting with an early morning conference call I forgot I had waking me out of a dream. But the food bank is always a fun way to re-connect to Bellingham and got me out of the house.

I also repair bicycles as a service to the cyclists of Bellingham that participate in the local alternative currency: Fourth Corner Exchange. Today I had my second happy customer take her serviced bike. Two more to go in the garage. And two more in queue.

And my roommate took some wonderful pictures of the tulips just south in Skagit County - taken a few Sundays ago in the morning mist. You will probably see more of her really cool pics in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you ~ not going down to Skagit to take the photos of the tulips yourself~ you are definately missing out on a wonderful sight.
Maybe the CFO designation is taking over your life now? Put down that cell-phone and get yeself down to see this miracle of color...