Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cleanse

Here is a picture of the Whatcom Museum of Art and History taken a few days back. A chilly, yet beautiful day. Like today. And tomorrow, so I am told. I should really get to this museum some time. I love museums. And it is right down the road, and probably pretty cheap.

Today I began a fast of liquids and raw fruits and vegetables. I might try to continue this for ten days, but only one day into it and I am dreadfully missing things like chocolate and coffee. But it really shouldn't be as hard as I thought, as things like salads and freshly made juices are quite refreshing. Maybe I will go to strictly water for a few days.

But it is April and this seemed like an interesting time to get some toxins out of my body and shed a few pounds. It seems I've run across many people doing a cleanse recently - four that I personally know. I am sure you will here more about this over the next few days. I think it is more psychological than physical. But I do like food. But I guess health is important too.

No comments: