Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Permie

Today was a day that I held a class for the Bellingham Parks summer camp on permaculture. Oddly enough, I know very little about permaculture, but am learning. But I wanted to learn about is, so I began organizing bike tours and meetings and all sorts of fun things. Today, again, I was merely the messenger and delivered the day campers to a wonderful yard adjacent to Cornwall Park where the owner has been gardening for years and years. I learned as much as the students. I guess that I too am a student and will always be.

But a great day. Off to another meeting and I get to cruise on my bike down to Fairhaven. Maybe I am a simpleton, but I live for these trips on the beautiful nights like this.

Here is a picture taken a few weeks ago at Montara, Cali on the PCH. This was during a business trip late last month. My housemate gave me a ton of great pictures of Magilla (taken at the dog park) but I cannot seem to format them and they are huge in size. Maybe tomorrow. Or maybe I'll take my camera tonight. Or not.

No comments: