Sunday, June 1, 2008

Junuary

Great to be back. We hit rain the other day in Southern Oregon on I-5 and welcomed it. California is quite dry (albeit quite beautiful) and scientific trends indicate that may become even more dry as the Sierras are coming out of a hundred year wet cycle. Oh well, let it rain in Bellingham. Actually today was just dreary and cold. I still got a bit of work done, with a bit more work work done. The lack of sun quickly drains any enthusiasm.

Hopefully the trip back east will put me back in Bellingham for some nice weather this summer. This was a summer that was earned and I have no plans to travel further than a hundred miles from Bellingham from July through October. Now it is time to get to sleep, as a mellow week ensues, yet I am sure it will fill up quickly.

Oh, and the picture above is from the Pacific Coast Highway near the lighthouse in Montara, California. I took this picture a few days ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back guy~

Hopefully we get to see you before the Eastern seaboard sojourn?

Anonymous said...

LOL~ forgot...love the Junuary thing!

Jeff Westcott said...

Well we can always grab coffee sometimes soon before I leave!!