Friday, June 6, 2008

Rivers

I write from 30,000 feet beginning the descent into Hartfield Airport for my transfer to Pittsburgh. It is a minor miracle when a plane takes off on time these days. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Atlanta leg is delayed. I have bad luck in Atlanta.

~~~~~~

When both flights take off and land on time, a minor miracle has occurred. A smooth flight to Pittsburgh (it probably looks as nice today as this picture that I took from the web, although I am not near the downtown).

~~~~~~

Friday morning, quite rested. It is beautiful and sunny at eleven a.m., but supposed to be a scorcher. Catching up with an old friend and keeping him and his wife up way too late reminiscing and laughing. Off to pick up a rental car and then off to the Queen City in a bit. The highway beckons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Unknown said...

I love your blog, your so funny.
Magilla wart fced pit/boxer no wonder you were saying it so much. It is funny. Eat well, sleep later.
Cheers,
Infamous Dayz

Magilla says Ciao!
She has taken over the mid section of the bed, I must make her retreat from my feet!

Anonymous said...

Safe trip my friend~
be careful of the crazies over on the East Coast~

and bring back sunshine... The City of Subdued Excitement awaits...