Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another picture looking towards town. Downtown is actually to the right, while Fairhaven is down the road to the left. I don't really know what they're doing to this vessel, but it's been sitting here for the past year. I think I read that it is a reserve ship and kept on stand-by for a shipping company out of Seattle.

The blue on the horizon is seemingly ever present. There is an area west and south of Bellingham called the 'Banana Belt.' This are gets much more sun and much less rain than Bellingham. It includes some of the San Juan Islands, as well as Victoria, BC, which is west and a bit south of Bellingham. I don't think this is it, as this patch of blue is to the northwest. I could be wrong though.

I sit here blowing my nose, and it looks like I haven't shaken this cold yet. See you tomorrow.

No comments: