Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hub

So a few weeks back, I went to a concert for a non-profit bike shop called The Hub. Well here is a picture I took of it a few days ago. Yeah, it looks like a mess from the outside, but inside it is quite funky and orderly. And there is bike-related art throughout the property. Some day I will take more pictures of it.

So my brother is coming out next week and I need to pick up a second (or actually third) bike for him and future guests to use. They basically recycle them and put together a cool ride for under a hundred bucks (I hope). I will find out tomorrow.

You can volunteer here and learn how to work on bikes at the same time. As much as I'd like, I cannot commit to another organization. Maybe some day. Gotta run out in a bit, so I am signing off.

No comments: