Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday


In case you didn't, click on the picture below (yesterday's post). It's upside down, which I though was pretty cool. This one was taken also near Fragrance Lake by my housemate.

Today was spent around Anacortes in a stressful period in my life that I find exhilarating due to some challenges of the vicissitudes in launching a company in the worst economic times not seen in three generations in an emerging industry with absolutely no credit to be had for businesses across the board, let alone one such as our, with a very high failure rate.

But time marches on, and it's certainly not the first time my back's been against the wall in my career. But life is nothing more than a crap shoot and some days, like today - when I was sitting in the truck at work looking up at the birds flying overhead and pondering the beauty and wonder of flight while watching the eagles soar above, and I, too, imagining that I could fly - that I realize how lucky I am to be able to daydream all the time.

No comments: