Sunday, August 17, 2008

Annual

Here's a picture taken with TechniPan 25 ASA - a film that is no longer produced. My housemate took it over on Orcas when she was doing her photo shoot last weekend. Sort of a retro look.

And looking over my posts, it looks like this web log has been going on over a full year. Although I didn't post every day, I only missed ten days or so - writing about my wandering around the Pacific Northwest. A place I have grown to love. I wish everyone shared my sentiments, as I caught wind that a good friend (and wife) are looking to return to the Bay Area; although they love the area, they cannot handle another winter. I've heard many accounts of Californian transplants doing the reverse move after two winters (give or take), but this is the first time it's been a personal friend. Maybe it's not true. We'll see.

But tonight I type as the smells of the bay waft through the window, along with a chilly breeze. The heat is gone, and yikes, fall-like weather (showers or rain) is forecast for the next eight out of ten days.

No comments: