Friday, August 29, 2008

Canada

A day comprised of a luncheon meeting literally a stones throw into BC. But it still required sitting at the line-up for an hour getting back into the U.S. I can only imagine the traffic at customs when the Olympics come to Vancouver in 2010.

Another crummy day that turned into a beautiful evening. Here is a picture taken in an alley behind the Wild Buffalo on the way back from the video store. Alleys in Bellingham are neat. This is between Commercial and Bay, I believe.

I thought I had more to say, but I guess not. It's a holiday weekend, but doesn't really seem like it. Checking the weather to follow the projected path of Gustav and Hanna, I see that perfect summer weather will return for the ten-day forecast. Hmm, maybe a road bike or motorbike ride is in the works.

No comments: