Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fall?

Today felt like another fall day. And the evening felt like a winter's day. Actually not that cold...yet. But a day spent (looking back on it) wondering what I did. Mostly work, some errands and later visitors and visiting. But the rains came and I think that I am learning how to read the weather. Thirty percent chance of showers must mean that it pours for thirty percent of the evening. Actually, the rain was beautiful although I was underdressed and overly optimistic regarding the warmth. Oddly enough, I should wear more clothes, but the bay breeze is always so refreshing and brisk - I guess I'd rather feel the breeze than be warm.

Not much more today. A blah day. But the picture was taken a few days ago looking toward my place, which is a block away. In the distance are the foothills to the Cascades. And depending on how good your imagination is, Mount Baker may be in the background (but it's probably just a cloud bank).

No comments: