Thursday, August 28, 2008

West

Here is another picture taken looking west towards the water. The church in the distance is the beautiful Assumption Church. I like churches and should visit it sometime, even though I am not catholic. (Or is it Catholic?)

Today the weather sucked all day - well until around sunset, where we managed to break out for a ride without rain gear to get a movie. Everyone commented on how today the weather was quite fall-like. My morning ride was in the light steady rain that accompanied me to the breakfast meeting, refreshed with fine drizzle on my brow.

We still have a month of beautiful weather (we'd better), so this was a fine reminder of what's in store six weeks out. But I look at the weather on Hanna and Gustav and realize that the Bellingham rain is a wondrous blessing.

No comments: