Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blue

This picture was taken yesterday of the back of my little Craftsman home in which I live. The tree (I keep forgetting what kind it is) was almost killed by the ornamental rocks and ground cloth they put down on the ground, so I removed it this summer and the tree miraculously came back. It is still distressed, but should recover fully next year. I like it because it keeps its leaves all winter. And it is pretty.

Another day of deep blue skies and chilly weather. Not a whole lot happened today. Actually it was mostly work related, so not something you'd care to read about here. And I am trying to do a bit of cleaning, as we all work in a virtual office and my place was chosen to hold a meeting tomorrow morning, as it is closest to town and the bus station. Not that it is ever that dirty, but a few papers become strewn about and need to be organized. But next week there will once again be a dog in the house, so it will need to stay tidy. I am sure you will see picture of the four-legged inhabitant.

Ice cream and forgetting to turn on the heat makes for a cold evening. I am finally warming up. Need to get some sleep. Not a tremendously exciting day in Bellingham.

No comments: