Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Everett

This was a picture taken a few weeks back on Bainbridge Island.

Tonight was a night of working at the food bank and coming home to a bit more work. Things should mellow out next week, although I've been saying that for the past few weeks. This week a woman that I've known for years and years is coming out to Everett with her family. I was going to rent a car to go down and see her, but it is generally a bland ride down the I-5 alone, so I might take the bus. Besides, it'll be more convenient to not have to drive, and I can look at the beautiful surroundings when I am not driving.

Other than that, not anything happening. Maggie is out on the run in the back yard, so I should go check on her. I am still amazed how well trained she is. It is quite windy and rainy tonight and around four degree outside (or forty Fahrenheit). I keep my computer thermometer on Celsius, as the radio stations I listen to are Canadian. It would also make sense to learn the metric system better that the rest of the world uses.

No comments: