Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Brrr

This picture is of a telephone pole in the York neighborhood looking towards town, at an elevation of about 100 feet above see level, or 74 feet higher than where I live. But it was majestic and beautiful to see Mount Baker prominent in the clear distance on the crisp (and yes, friggin' cold) day. Again, clear means cold. I haven't taken my thermals off for two days. I should've spent more time outside in the sun.

Today was a higher productivity day. But it is funny walking through downtown Bellingham and seeing numerous familiar people. And that means stopping for a bit to chat.

But I think I am taking on a roommate and a dawg in the next week or so, as 1,100 square feet is a bit big for one person. Living alone is fun for a bit, but I look forward to having another person (and dog) about.

1 comment:

Tshombe said...

Hey! That's from my house, isn't it? And on my birthday, no less!

Yes, the York neighborhood is pretty cool...very centrally located.