Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Walk

This picture was taken a few days back. It is the path I take most mornings taking the bike from the garage out through the gate and to the street. Today it was covered with snow. The weather didn't turn crappy, but instead mushy. Just as well.

Work from home and cafe for much of the day. And it will be a long night.

But I must have said the wrong word and Maggie appeared at my side with longing eyes. Or maybe it was her way of saying she had to go out. Either way, sucker that I am, I took here for a walk. There is nothing in the world that matches the enthusiasm of a dog that knows she's going to be walked. Now she is crashed in front of the fire. And I am listening to On The Beach. Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, now we know that Jeff is a sucker for longing eyes.... LOL