Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dawg

So today the dog came by and visited and I think she took a liking to the place. We need to work on the 'no furniture' part of the living arrangement, but my efforts to enforce this rule are may have already proven futile. It will be good to have some other activity about the house in the form of a roommate and dog.

Maggie is a boxer/pit bull mix, and is quite sweet in spite of the bad rap that pit bulls get. I also had a negative bias towards them after working with the fighting dogs (mostly pits) that were rescued from Katrina in New Orleans. Poor dogs. Poor people. Poor city.

Today was big snow flakes in the morning, but later the sun appeared and things dried up. To the coffee shop and store, and I really do not think too much more, other than working around the house. And taking Maggie for a walk. I realized today that I really miss my ex-dog, Sam. I think that I may seek visitation rights, as I would really like to see him again and rub his belly.

2 comments:

Tshombe said...

Maggie does look sweet. Sounds like you're sweet on her.

Anonymous said...

Love is a very spendoriferous thing, eh what? Even to us folks out at sudden valley~