Friday, December 28, 2007

Blech III

Another day of shaking a sickness. But when you work for yourself, you don't really get sick days. (But I never really took sick days anyway.) So I came home tonight brought the TV out from the garage and napped. Mad Max happened to be on television. And on the television ads, Boxing Day turns into Boxing Week - basically days of commercial inundation and sales.

Tomorrow we are going to attempt the Orcas Island sail, so the day is planned that will be spent in the rain at forty degrees; many layers and foulies are the anticipated clothing regimen.

Other than that, not a whole lot happening. Hair cut today. My bottom bracket stopped its aching (for now), but I am waiting on a tool from the local bike shop that I ordered so I can remove it. Yeah, not much exciting happening. Time to get some more sleep.

Oh, and that picture is Lake Crescent over on the peninsula. What a beautiful place and I look forward to getting back there in the spring or summer.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I've been to cresent lake with my folks and adam, hiked to Marymere Falls and drove up to Hurricane ridge all in one day. WE took some great Pictures that day! that lake is so serine and clear. amazing. going out for new year's eve??? adam and I will be at boundary Bay listening to Acorn Project and Taphabit. take care