Friday, December 14, 2007

Breathe

Yes, today I took a little breather, but tomorrow it starts up again. But not really. I think I will relax. And a sailing friend asked if I wanted to fly to his home to one of the nearby islands in his little aeroplane.

If so, there is a good chance that you will see some neat pictures of Bellingham, if the cloud ceiling is high enough. This picture to the right was taken a few days back looking down the street towards my home. No matter how I tried, I found it difficult to make it any less dark. And it was taken around noon.

More times than not, I see someone I know on the way through town. Today I saw a friend at the store and he stopped by for a bit this evening for tea and conversation. Then I turned the television on, and watched the evening sitcom routine on the only channel: Reno 911, Steinfeld, and Scrubs. I did answer some e-mails too and wrote what you're now reading.

No comments: