Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blech II

Here is a picture of the road in front of me that I take on my way to work some mornings, some evenings, and pretty much every day or evening in the summer. Actually it's a boardwalk over the bay.

Tonight was over to a company party, which was quite wonderful - the people, the food, the vibes. Unfortunately, I feel like crap and am fending off a cold. I will be fine, as long as I get rest and drink. And tomorrow should be a bit more relaxing. So I am not up for writing too much.

And although I never discuss world events here, it is shocking to hear of the assassination of Benazir Bhutto. It is sad how much anger and hatred there is in this world. And unfortunately with more and more of us vying for less and less, I cannot envision things getting much better. Life is fragile. And I am lucky for having had a good day. {sniffle}

No comments: